Our Basic Fee is the greater of 10% of the gross rent received or $150.00, whichever is greater. We can drop the min for full houses and multiple properties.
Pro-rated rents will always be pro-rated fees.
- NO Rent = NO Fee: We don't get paid until we get a tenant and we have every incentive to pursue rents
- NO Setup Fee and NO Advertising Fee.
- NO Leasing Fee: We want more reliable tenants just like you. High turnover is bad for us too.
- NO charges for Move-Ins/New Tenants: Again, we want to reduce turnover
- NO charges for Move-Outs
- NO charges for Inspections (up to 3 free/year): This is just fair.
What our service INCLUDES - arranged by stages:
Assessment: FREE initial assessment
- FREE Wide Angle Photography
- Optional: 3D scan of your home (free on homes over $3000 rent!)
- Optional: designated website for your home
- Employment checks
- Background checks
- *** this is the primary benefit to using a property manager. Our tenants are the least likely to cause issues.
Lease negotiations. The first time we actively involve the owner to learn their preferences. Unless otherwise instructed we work to maximize annual revenue.
- Smoking is NEVER allowed in the property
- If pets are allowed we take extra precautions to see that the home is taken care of and specially cleaned upon their move-out
- We require most tenants to pay a full month's Security Deposit and their own utilities unless otherwise negotiated due to the market
- We do not give permission for subletting of rooms
- We take photos throughout our inspections to ensure that a little scratch doesn't suddenly become a big one or a good stove is swapped out for a cheap one, etc.
- The owner gets a copy of these inspections on request.
Rent Collection: GET PAID FASTER WITH US! The Tenant pays YOU directly through our internet based systems (takes 4 to 7 business days). Most of our competition collect the rent into their own Trust account before disbursing the rent to you - up to a month later.
- Free facilitation of maintenance (we do not do it ourselves). NOTE: actual maintenance handled by third party providers. We do not accept responsibility for their pricing, availability or performance. We do work to hold them accountable on your behalf.
- The Tenant is provided with a 24/7 Emergency Phone number
- Call outs are $140 and depending on the issue will include some of work required
- We have a working relationship with most contractors in town in virtually every aspect of a building
- Our staff are familiar with trade work so they are less likely to be "ripped off"
- We have a lot of experience with situations involving insurance companies and adjusters.
- We give tenants warning notices and evictions
- We do inspections when issues come up
- We handle suing the tenant if possible. There are other costs involved if this is needed
- Collections: filing cases with Collections Agencies. Please be aware these agencies take up to 60% commissions