Our Basic Fee is the greater of 10% of the gross rent received or $150.00, whichever is greater. We can drop the min for full houses and multiple properties.
Pro-rated rents will always be pro-rated fees.
- NO Rent = NO Fee: We don't get paid until we get a tenant and we have every incentive to pursue rents
- NO Setup Fee and NO Advertising Fee.
- NO Leasing Fee: We want more reliable tenants just like you. High turnover is bad for us too.
- NO charges for Move-Ins/New Tenants: Again, we want to reduce turnover
- NO charges for Move-Outs
- NO charges for Inspections (up to 3 free/year): This is just fair.
What our service INCLUDES - arranged by stages:
The beginning: Assessment: FREE initial assessment
- FREE Wide Angle Photography
- Optional: 3D scan of your home (free on homes over $3000 rent!)
- Optional: designated website for your home
Three: Applicant processing
- Employment checks
- Background checks
- *** this is the primary benefit to using a property manager. Our tenants are the least likely to cause issues.
Four: Lease negotiations. The first time we actively involve the owner to learn their preferences. Unless otherwise instructed we work to maximize annual revenue.
- Smoking is NEVER allowed in the property
- If pets are allowed we take extra precautions to see that the home is taken care of and specially cleaned upon their move-out
- We require most tenants to pay a full month's Security Deposit and their own utilities unless otherwise negotiated due to the market
- We do not give permission for subletting of rooms
- We take photos throughout our inspections to ensure that a little scratch doesn't suddenly become a big one or a good stove is swapped out for a cheap one, etc.
- The owner gets a copy of these inspections on request.
Six: Rent Collection: GET PAID FASTER WITH US! The Tenant pays YOU directly through our internet based systems (takes 4 to 7 business days). Most of our competition collect the rent into their own Trust account before disbursing the rent to you - up to a month later.
- Free facilitation of maintenance (we do not do it ourselves). NOTE: actual maintenance handled by third party providers. We do not accept responsibility for their pricing, availability or performance. We do work to hold them accountable on your behalf.
- The Tenant is provided with a 24/7 Emergency Phone number
- Call outs are $140 and depending on the issue will include some of work required
- We have a working relationship with most contractors in town in virtually every aspect of a building
- Our staff are familiar with trade work so they are less likely to be "ripped off"
- We have a lot of experience with situations involving insurance companies and adjusters.
- We give tenants warning notices and evictions
- We do inspections when issues come up
- We handle suing the tenant if possible. There are other costs involved if this is needed
- Collections: filing cases with Collections Agencies. Please be aware these agencies take up to 60% commissions